Friday 22 November 2019

Packing My Bags For Egypt

WALT develop our own poem in response to a model ( packing my bags for…… by James Norcliffe ) use an increasingly descriptive vocabulary to add interest to our writing. Have some fun and be creative with ideas and imagination.



I’m going to Egypt to see the pyramids but I will need to be 
prepared for whatever is waiting for me there. First I will 
need to pack the gear I require in order to be safe in Egypt. 
One set of night vision, heat-seeking thermal goggles with
the ability to see traps and any movement so I can see any
 threats for a 100 mile radius, through walls making them
                                                   transparent.
One steel plated, knife sharpened, comfortable gripped, fire
 bladed, extendable sized, ice katana, as cold as ice, sword in 
                     case I get chased by ancient mummies.
One diamond armour chest-plate fitted with the softest of
 the softest padding, and a sphere shaped force field to pop
 up when I am in danger to protect me from the dangers that
                                                        await.   
One double barrelled electric powered infinite ammunition,
 shotgun with a mounted taser equip t with homing bullets
and no ejecting shells so if I shoot while I am hiding, I will not
                                             make a sound.
And one friend in case I get lonely or lost in the pyramids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.